Honey comes from the nectar of plants, a solution of water and sugar that bees collect from nectaries, transport to the hive in a special area of their digestive system and transform thanks to their contributions of enzymes and a maturation process in the hive in the product we all know.
PROPERTIES OF HONEY
- Regulates metabolic processes.
- Boosts immunity.
- Honey improves the composition of the blood.
- Help to cope with insomnia.
- Provides energy to the body, restores strength.
TYPES OF HONEY
It comes from several blooms..
Anti-inflammatory, digestive and healing..
Increases energy and physical strength.
Ideal as a substitute for sugar.
Indicated for heartburn and stomach ulcers.
Liver diseases, cirrhosis and gout.
Epilepsies, rheumatism and vertigo.
Physical and intellectual exhaustion.
ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY
Helps children and the elderly fall asleep.
Recommended as a calming.
Antitussive, respiratory tract.
Colds and pulmonary affections.
Antiseptic of the urinary tract.
Balsamic and vermifuge effects.
Indicated for respiratory conditions.
Whooping cough and asthma.
Regulates blood pressure. Toning against fatigue.
Rich in organic iron..
It raises the rate of hemoglobin.
Diuretic hemoglobin. Strong flavor, used in cooking.
Rich in iron and tannins. Rich in pollen and strong flavor.
Recommended for asthmatics.
OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THE BEEHIVE:
Flower Pollen is considered a Superfood. It is rich in fiber and protein, in addition to other nutrients necessary for our body. Pollen contains:
- Essential amino acids: These are those that the body cannot manufacture and must ingest through the diet (isoleucine, leucine, lysine, threonine, phenylalanine, methionine, histidine, valine and tryptophan)..
- Group B vitamins: They help the metabolism and energy production for the body, the regeneration of tissues, defenses, the functioning of the nervous system and the brain, improving its function and mood..
- Vitamins A, D, C and E: They act as antioxidants, preventing premature aging,, cell degeneration, the formation and regeneration of body tissues (skin, bones, joints...) They protect vision and improve the immune system, increasing So our defenses.
- Minerals and trace elements: Calcium, iron, sodium, magnesium, manganese... They intervene in the functioning of the organism.
- Folic acid: Fundamental in pregnancy.
- Omega 3: Necessary for the functioning of the cardiovascular system, regulating cholesterol and triglycerides.
Royal jelly is the food of the queen bee and is responsible for its large size, its enormous fertility and its great longevity. There are numerous benefits of consuming royal jelly in humans.
- It is an excellent energy restorative in deficiency states.
- Improves physical and mental performance.
- It increases the body's defenses.
- It has an antiseptic and bacteriostatic action, which is why it is used in in the prevention of flu processes.
- It increases hemoglobin and favors the proliferation of red blood cells due to its folic acid and niacin content, which is why it is recommended in certain types of anemia.